I was looking at some NHL results online and thought, how can I get the PowerPlatform to do this for me? Well, I’ve used a Custom Connector, Flow and PowerApps (Canvas) to create an application that uses a single information screen for ‘dynamic data’ that’s returned from the Flow/Custom Connector request, no CDS needed!
This video is a preview of upcoming content that will provide you with multiple take-aways namely:
- Showing you how to make a super fast custom connector
- Handling and cleaning the JSON data in Microsoft Flow
- Sending information to your PowerApp from Flow in an easy-to-use collection.
- Creating a scrollable screen.
- Using a single screen to display dynamic data.
- Reducing the need to create/duplicating work.